- Advice that is not tied to the selling of any product - an independent opinion?
- Confidence, simplicity and peace of mind with regard to your finances?
- To know if you are getting good value from your current advisor or broker?
- To be charged a fee for work performed and not by the assets you have?
- Would you like a team of partners who can cover all aspects of financial planning such as insurance, taxation, estate planning and corporations?
- Financial education to empower you to understand your financial situation?
- Small business or self-employed financial needs?
- To simplify your financial portfolio?
- Make your financial picture efficient - such as saving 1% on your debt, investment and budget needs that can create thousands of dollars in new wealth before retirement?
- Restructuring your finances to achieve your goals?
- An Investment Plan?
- An Annual Review or Follow Up?
- Advice on retirement planning?
- For information on fees, click on fees
- Client references are available upon request
- For frequently asked questions, click on the FAQ page
Telephone advice: Distance is no
longer a barrier. All consultations can be done by telephone in the
comfort of your own home, office or anywhere at your convenience saving
you time and money.
To download our "What is an Independent Financial Planner" brochure, click here.
To download our "The Power of 1%" brochure demonstrating our value added, click here.
Ask about our client referral program: If you refer a client who pays for more than $500 in our services in one year, you will receive a payment of $100! There is no limit to the number of clients or whether you are an existing client or not.
If you are not looking for a consultation yet, but would like to see products on financial
strategies, click on the products page or the store link.
If you want to purchase our book or ebook, click on the book page.
To see a list of bookstores, clink on the bookstore page.